Metal Bond Diamond Squaring Wheel for Trimming Tile or Ceramic
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Waterproof Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SY-SW-01
- Abrasive: Superabrasive
- Types: Surface Grinding Wheel
- Cylindricity: <1
- Technics: Sinter
- Shape: Cup-Shaped
- Segment Height(mm): 15
- Connection: M45*3
- Advantage: Quality & Price
- Application: for Rough Granite Slabs
- Trademark: SUNNY
- Origin: Quanzhou, China
- Material: Diamond
- Shapes: Section Shape
- Grain Size: 46#
- Circular Degree: <1
- Working Style: Surface Grinding
- Diameter(mm): 120/150/180
- Grit No.: 6#, 46#, 60#, 80#
- Bonding Agent: Metal
- Machinery: for Continuous Automatic Machines
- Delivery Detail: 7 - 15 Days
- Specification: SGS, ISO, BV
- HS Code: 82077010
Metal bond diamond squaring wheel for trimming and correcting the rim of tile or ceramic to get scheduled size.
It works stably low vibration in high efficiency, sharp grinding without chipping.
Characteristics: Easy cutting, low noise, no chipping and smooth surface etc.
Technical data and parameters requested
The technical data and parameters to be provided in order to identify the most suitable Squaring wheel are the following:
Type of machine: BrandModelYear constructed
Material to be processed
Amount of material to be removed
Diameter and wheel fixing system
The following specification is only for Reference, other or special specification can be ordered by customers.
|Diameter||Seg. size||Seg. No.||Grit|
|other specifications are available upon request.|
1. We are a professional and dynamic diamond tools manufacturer, establishing in 1993.
2. We have a team of professional and experienced engineers who can design bond as per the size, hardness and abrasiveness of your stone as well as the machine parameter to yield maximum output.
3. We produce different diamond tools suitable for quarrying, squaring, cutting, grinding, profiling and polishing on various kinds of stones.
4. We accept OEM and ODM.
1. Cutting tools ( diamond saw blades, diamond cutting segments and diamond wire saws ).
2. Grinding and polishing tools ( diamond calibrating rollers, diamond fickerts & Frankfurts, diamond profiling wheels, diamond polishing pads, etc ).
3. Drilling tools ( diamond finger bits and core drills ).