Diamond Wire Saw for Cutting Reinforced Concrete
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1 Meter|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Meter||US $1/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Meter/Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SY-WS-01
- Diameter: 10.5-11.5mm
- Fixing Method: Spring+Rubber
- Certification: SGS
- Cutting Speed: 0.8-2.0 M2/H
- Graininess: 300#
- Shape: Round
- Manufacturing Arts: Cutting
- Customized: Customized
- Saw Blade External Diameter: 10.5
- Trademark: SUNNY
- HS Code: 9202900010
- Application: Concrete
- Beads/Meter: 40PCS
- Delivery Detail: 7 - 15 Days
- Line Speed: 20-22m/S
- Wire Life: 1.0-2.5 M2
- Thickness: 5mm
- Kind: Street Cutting Machine
- Usage: Stone Cutting
- Brand: Sunny
- Specification: 5, Europe Quality
- Origin: Quanzhou, China
The wire is used mainly for cutting directly in the reinforced concrete.
The diamond wire is essentially composed of three main components:
1. Steel cable with different diameter depending on the application.
The cable is formed by 7 secondary cables with different diameters depending on the type.
2. Electroplated or sintered diamond beads.
Bond and diamond studied for the material to cut.
3. Assembly with springs, rubber or plastic.
Protects the steel cable from the abrasive action of the stone and also absorbs the energy of the cutting.
Friction of the beads against the stone.
When place order of diamond cable please kindly informs:
1. The power and technical parameters of wire saw machine.
2. The hardness and chemical information of granite material, if possible.
3. The usual dimension of cutting bench, especially the working height.
4. Expected cutting performance in both speed and life.
5. Special requirement if any.
|Diamond Wire Saws For Reinforced Concrete|
|1. Use for reinforced concrete |
2. High quality cable insure less breakage and good tension.
3. keep Sharp and long life
|Specification and performance parameters of wire saws|
|Bead Diameter||Beads/Meter||Fixing Method||Application||Line Speed||Cutting Speed||Wire Life|
|Spring +Rubber||highly reinforced concrete||20-22||0.8-2.0||1.0-2.5|
|Ø 11.5||40||Spring +Rubber||normally reinforced concrete||22-25||2.0-5.0||2.0-7.0|
|Ø 11.5||40||Spring +Rubber||steel/metel structure||18-20||0.5-1.0||0.5-1.2|
|Other specifications are available upon requirement.|