Diamond Granite Bush Hammer Granite Pavers
|FOB Price:||US $26-599.9 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $26-599.9/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton Boxes for Granite Bush Hammer|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SY-BH-01
- Thickness: 25mm
- Kind: Diamond Wheel
- Usage: Grinding &Polishing
- Saw Blade External Diameter: 350mm
- Customized: Customized
- Usage Way: Abrasive and Carving
- Certification: SGS
- Trademark: Sunny
- HS Code: 68042100
- Graininess: 300#
- Shape: Round
- Manufacturing Arts: Sinter
- Brand: Sunny
- Specification: 5inch, A Grade
- Size: 125mm-450mm
- Delivery Time: 7days
- Application: Girding or Polishing Granite/Marble
- Origin: China
Bush hammer roller is suitable for surface fabricating, making bush hammered effects for stone products. It's scrollable and highly efficient, for example, a roller of 200mm's diameter can fabricating more than 100m2Stone products per day. We can sell the roller separately, and we have plenty of styles and specifications for the roller starts form 125mm to 700mm. And the pings of roller can be customized as well.
Bush Hammer is used sophisticated welding technology and selecting high quality aluminum alloy to casting, bush hammerer's grit can be changed through the adjustment of spring elasticity on bush hammer, manual grinding machine press. Both enlarging spring's interval to reduce spring elasticity and reducing machine's press can enhance bush hammer vibration to make bush hammered face rough. Widely used on granite, marble sandstone to make rough surface.
1. With long life.
2. Fast cutting speed.
3. More smooth running.
4. Specially used on granite, marble sandstone to make rough surface...
5. Very easy cutting without swinging.
6. Grind diverse stones into rough surface with high precision.
7. High productivity, even face thicker blocks.
8. Convenient operation.
9. Dimension scope: 125-450mm.
|Outer diameter||NO.of rollers|
BUSH-HAMMER is a special tool that can be easily attached to our machines to bush-hammer the floor.
1. To create anti-slip surfaces.
2. To remove old glue and resin coatings, in particular thick resins.
3. To use as a scarifying machine with the advantage that it is aggressive but gentle enough not to "dig" uncontrollably into the floor surface.
4. For floor preparation before laying new coatings.
5. To expose the aggregate in concrete floors to prepare for concrete polishing.