Sunny Granite Arix Diamond Saw Blade (SY-DSW-011)
|FOB Price:||US $23-62 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $23-62/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||Arix Blade: 100000PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SY-DSW-011(Arix Blade)
- Manufacturing Process: Welding Arix Blade
- Diameter(mm): 300 - 800
- Core Thickness(mm): 2.2/2.4 - 4.5
- Segment Number(PCS): 21 - 46/57
- Weight(Kg/PC): 3.65
- Core Type: Silent or Normal
- Trademark: SUNNY
- Specification: SGS, ISO, BV, 350mm 400mm 450mm
- HS Code: 82023910
- Blade Type: Arix Blade
- Application: Arix Blade
- Inch: 12" - 32"
- Segment Size(mm): 40X3.0/3.2X10(12) - 40X6.0X10(12)
- Certification: SGS, ISO9001:2000, BV
- Slot Type: Norrow Slot
- Saw Blade External Diameter: 250-3500mm
- Transport Package: Waterproof Carton
- Origin: Quanzhou, China
1. Application for granite
2. The segment has completely even distribution of diamond particles within the bond.
3. With feature of cutting efficiency higher 50% and cutting life will be 30%~ 100% more than normal
4. Sharpness is better, professional cutting
1. Available 12in - 32in Diameter;
2.40%-45% Diamond Concentration Evenly Distributed Gives Maximum Life;
3.1, 200 5, 000 RPM Saws Hand Held up to 72 Horse Power Walk Behinds;
4. Arix Diamond Placement is where Diamond Particles are Evenly Distributed at Certain Distances between each other;
5. Answering the Demand of Customers Asking for Longer Life and Faster Cutting, Overcoming the Sacrifice of one for the other;
6. Maximizes the Efficiency of Diamond Blades as they cut;
7. Strategically Placed Diamonds are in rows,
8. Eliminates Premature Diamond Loss & Destruction;
9. Increases Speed & Life up to 30%;
10. Life Time Operator Error Warranty Available.
1. Be sure electrical cord is unplugged during blade installation or removal.
2. The blade should be mounted with the arrow pointing in the direction of rotation.
3. Never work without a safety guard.
4. Never work without safety glasses
5. Never hold the material being cut in your hand, or secure it using with in your hand, or secure it with your leg or foot during sawing.
6. Make sure that you are using the proper blade specification for the material being cut.
7. Make sure the bore of the saw blade is correctly matched to the diameter of the blade mount.
|SPECIFICATION||Inch||Core Thickness||Segment Size||Segment Number|
Sunny is an ISO, BV and SGS certified company, have 21 years manufacturing experience in diamond tools.
Our Main Products:
Cutting Tools (Saw blade, Segment, Wire saw etc)
Grinding&Polishing Tools (Calibration rollers, Fickerts, Frankfurt, Cup wheel, Profiling wheel, Polishing pad, Brush etc)
Drilling Tools (Finger bit, Core drill etc)
Welcome to visit our company website: http://www.sunnytools.biz
Looking forward to hearing from you.