3 Inch Concrete Floor Grinding Pads
- Model NO.: F01
- Abrasive: Superabrasive
- Types: Surface Grinding Wheel
- Cylindricity: Diamond Tools for Grinding
- Technics: Welding
- Item Name: Mental Bond Grinding Pad for Concrete Floor
- Raw Material: Top Quality Diamond & Soft,Medium,Hard Mental Bond
- Abrasiveness: High Performance
- Certificate: BV,SGS, ISO9001:2008
- Applicatiion: Concrete ,Natural Stone Polishing and Grinding
- Specification: BV, SGS, ISO
- HS Code: 68042100
- Material: Diamond
- Shapes: Round ,Trapezoid
- Grain Size: 6#, 16#, 30#, 50#, 70#, 120#, 150#, 300#
- Circular Degree: Diamond Tools for Grinding
- Working Style: Surface Grinding
- Size: 3′′ ,4′′, Customized
- Characteristic: Long Life & Factory Price
- Grit No: 30#--220#
- Supplier: Quanzhou Sunny Superhard Tools Co., Ltd.
- Trademark: SUNNY
- Origin: Quanzhou, China
We supply them tools to match with their HTC, Husqvarna, Klindex, Lavina, Scanmaskin, etc.
Bond - The strength of the metal binder that holds the diamond grit in the segment. Typically the harder the bond the longer the life. An abrasive subfloor will require a harder bond. A harder floor will require a softer bond.
Grit - The size of the diamond grit in the segment. Typically the smaller the grit the more aggressive the segment will be. The larger the grit the finer the finish will be. The higher the number then the finer the finish will be e. G. 3000 grit will give a highly polished finish.
Concrete - can be soft, hard, abrasive, dusty and brittle etc. No two floors are ever the same, typically they are more abrasive when new or have a high sharp sand content. The more abrasive the floor the harder bond you will need to get the best performance out of the diamonds.
QUANZHOU SUNNY SUPERHARD TOOLS CO., LTD is a professional and dynamic diamond tools manufacturer, established in 1993, located in Quanzhou, Fujian Province, China. Main Products:
Dimaond construction tools: Concrete blade, wire saw, grinding shoes, grinding wheels, core drill bits, etc)
Diamond Stone Tools (Saw blade, Segment, Wire saw, Calibration rollers, Fickerts, Frankfurt, Cup wheel, Profiling wheel, Polishing pad, Brush, Finger bit, Core drill, etc)