Diamond Bush Hammer Wheel, Concrete Bush Hammer
|FOB Price:||US $0.98-499.9 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.98-499.9/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SYZH-Bush hammer
- Thickness: 10mm
- Kind: Diamond Wheel
- Usage: Abrasive and Carving, Grinding &Polishing
- Saw Blade External Diameter: 125mm-150mm
- Customized: Customized
- Size: 125mm-400mm
- Delivery Time: 5-9days
- Application: Girding or Polishing Granite/Marble
- Lifespan: One Month
- Sales: Laney
- Origin: China
- Graininess: Bush Hammer
- Shape: Round
- Manufacturing Arts: Sinter
- Brand: Sunny
- Specification: 8′′, A Grade
- Name: Diamond Bush Hammer Wheel ,Concrete Bush Hammer
- Usage Way: Abrasive and Carving
- Certification: SGS
- Item: Bush Hammer
- Bit: Diamond
- Trademark: Sunny
- HS Code: 82079010
A stone or concrete finish obtained through use of a percussive hammer with a serrated face. Used for decorative purposes or to provide a rough surface for better traction or adhesion.
Bush Hammer is used sophisticated welding technology and selecting high quality aluminum alloy to casting, bush hammerer's grit can be changed through the adjustment of spring elasticity on bush hammer, manual grinding machine press. Both enlarging spring's interval to reduce spring elasticity and reducing machine's press can enhance bush hammer vibration to make bush hammered face rough. Widely used on granite, marble sandstone to make rough surface.
1. With long life.
2. Fast cutting speed.
3. More smooth running.
4. Specially used on granite, marble sandstone to make rough surface...
5. Very easy cutting without swinging.
6. Grind diverse stones into rough surface with high precision.
7. High productivity, even face thicker blocks.
8. Convenient operation.
9. Dimension scope: 125-450mm.
|Outer diameter||NO.of rollers|
1. To create anti-slip surfaces.
2. To remove old glue and resin coatings, in particular thick resins.
3. To use as a scarifying machine with the advantage that it is aggressive but gentle enough not to "dig" uncontrollably into the floor surface.
4. For floor preparation before laying new coatings.
5. To expose the aggregate in concrete floors to prepare for concrete polishing.
Contact Person, Laney, Whats,App, 0086,15960707317