Sunny Diamond Saw Blade, Diamond Cutting Disc (SY-DSB-008)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SY-DSB-008
- Thickness: Depend on Diameter
- Kind: Stone Sawing Machine
- Usage: Stone Cutting
- Saw Blade External Diameter: 250-3500mm
- Diameter(Mm): 300 - 800
- Segment Size(Mm): 40*3.0/3.2*12/15 - 40*6.0*15
- Certification: SGS, ISO9001:2000, BV
- Usage Way: Wet Use
- Slot Type: Narrow U
- Trademark: SUNNY
- Origin: Quanzhou, China
- Graininess: Success Formula for Stone Concrete Cutting
- Shape: Round
- Manufacturing Arts: Sinter
- Brand: Sunny Tools
- Customized: Customized
- Core Thick(Mm): 2.2/2.4 - 4.5
- Seg No(PCS): 21/24 - 46/57
- Weight(Kg/PC): 3.65
- Segment Type: Slant Type
- Delivery Detail: 7 - 15 Days
- Specification: SGS, ISO, BV
- HS Code: 82023910
Korea Technic, Silver welding, used for Triming&cutting slab edge, suitable for Granite, sandstone, kinds of hard stone with Quartz with advantages of smooth cutting, less chips, long life and stable performance.
Unique slant slot design of segment side face improves the sharpness and cutting efficiency. Besides, the slant slot allows ideal debris emoval and better cooling that will minimize cutting friction and noise, reduce frictional heat gain
Good cutting result, this special design will not allow easy edge collapse, break, taperedslab etc.
1. Korea Technic
2. For Granite Cutting
3. Fast Cutting Speed
4. Factory Price
5. SGS, ISO9001: 2000, BV Certification
1. Be sure electrical cord is unplugged during blade installation or removal.
2. The blade should be mounted with the arrow pointing in the direction of rotation.
3. Never work without a safety guard.
4. Never work without safety glasses
5. Never hold the material being cut in your hand, or secure it using with in your hand, or secure it with your leg or foot during sawing.
6. Make sure that you are using the proper blade specification for the material being cut.
7. Make sure the bore of the saw blade is correctly matched to the diameter of the blade mount.
|Diameter(mm)||Core thick||Segment Size||Seg No(pc)|
|Other Specifications Are Available Upon Request|